THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 9, 2010

My New Blog

I've added some thingz to my website so I thought I would try blogging about updates. So this is my website update blog.
I've added 2D png sets and tubes. I just started a new catagory, 3D morphs. I've added one, Chelle Fairy Morph and I am working on two more right now.
I added the DAZ Studio SDK plug in to my computer so now my renderings have much more clarity and the colors are more vivid. I've also installed Gimp and Dogwaffle so I hope to have some textures and animations soon. I'll have to find and use tutorials. There are some good ones at http://www.daz3d.com/. I learned to save my morphs and create thumbnail (icon) images for them there.
My Twitter is doing very well. I am following several interesting tweeters and I have 19 followers right now. Jessica Hamby, True Blood HBO, and the Humane Society are following me back. :)
So I am trying this. I've played with blogs but I've never put in effort in keeping one. Now that I'm adding 3D and 2D content to my site I have something to post.

0 comments: